Sunday, August 9, 2009

NGES HUS BAK!!

I'm back! Hoooray!!! Gaaaad I missed this. I was so busy lately. Imagine, as per Friendster my last log in was about three weeks ago. Haha. And my oh my... Wordpress changed. I was surprised to see all my widgets from the old theme [I used] appear in my page. And.. and.. and! you can now actually crosspost your Multiply notes on your Facebook account.. Oh men! Ganun katagal ba ako nawala talaga??

Anyway, Im here at Bianca's. They have this cool weighing scale, so chic! So I tried it.. Nalungkot na lang ako kasi mas bumigat pa ako ngayon. Boohoo! I need to start taking my diet seriously. Discipline... where art thou? I'm not sure if it's going to be effective but I'll try to eat tuna for dinner. As in tuna lang. I got the idea from a friend and it looked effective on her.. Sana ganun din sa akin. =D Ohwell, wish me luck.

Yeah.. yeah.. There's not much enthusiasm in this entry.
But hey! I'm baaaaaaaack!

No comments: