Wednesday, December 1, 2010

First of a Last

Hello December means goodbye November. It's the first day of the last month of this year and I don't think it's a good thing to be feeling the way I do. I don't know. It gives me negative vibes like I'm gonna be feeling this way for the entire month. I hope not.

My day was a total bore. Usually, at this time of the year, I'm already feeling giggly over the thought of Christmas. But I'm not feeling that way, at least not yet. Something just feels so wrong about my day and it frustrates me that I can't identify what that is. Demmit. Instead of writing about positive stuff, I am ranting over a bad day as if something's gonna change if I continue doing this. I don't understand but I really have to let this out with the hopes of being able to get rid of this feeling after this entry. *Fingers crossed*

I guess I'll just have to end this day earlier than usual. Tomorrow should be better. I hope it will be.

-30-

P.S. Why do I keep giving almost everything even though I get less of what I know I deserve. This sucks.

No comments: