Wednesday, July 20, 2016

What a journey it has been.

Like a line from a song, what a journey it has been. Whew! But I survived! Well the pain hasn't completely gone yet but it's more manageable now. I tried to stay away from this page coz I felt like I needed to stop writing. For the first time in so many years of writing my heart out in this page, I felt like it wasn't helping me... Instead of helping me move on, it's making me victimize myself more. Now I am back coz I am better. I feel better. Not completely okay but at least, better. Still broken but better. Still bitter but a little better. 

It's already July so what's the plan? Well, I guess it's never too late to finally and seriously go through my plans. This month until next month, I plan to get my student driver's permit and enroll in a driving school. And if schedule permits it, I will try to learn how to play the guitar. Words words words. Hopefully I will be able to achieve these. 

See, I'm back to writing nonsensical stuff now. It just proves that I'm back to the new old me. 

Laters, baby.

No comments: