Monday, August 6, 2018

Steady

If you know me well enough, then you can tell by the fact that my last entry here was more or less four months ago means that I'm pretty much on a good emotional state these past few months. Yay for small wins!

Anyway, I mentioned to a friend that I only blog when I'm going through something because this proves to be one of if not the most effective outlets there is, at least for me. He told me I should also write when I'm happy and it kinda made me rethink how I utilize this blog. Not that there's anything wrong with the way I'm using this... It's not like there's an un/written rule on the things that you should and should not write about online. It's just that, a little change won't hurt at all and sometimes, a little change is all we need to keep us from boredom and monotony.

So, in the next few entries, I'll try to talk about how my life is going. Just the general less-drama and less-annoying parts of it. I may also begin putting some photos here too.

Wish me luck, please?

No comments: