Wednesday, April 23, 2008

waiting in vain

For the first time in a long while, I felt so bored. I already checked all my accounts, even my email addies which I do not usually do I even checked my accounts at jobstreet and jobsdb for like thrice in a span of two hours already but I still feel bored. Argh. I wish the companies would start calling me already. Actually, they already did, things just happened to screw up by themselves. The first one was a company, which I wasn't able to identify because the friggin' battery of my low tech phone (6610i) died. They called again after a few hours but I wasn't able to attend to it because I was having an exam at Meralco. Unfortunately, they didn't call again. Then the other one was last night, from PATECO. I missed their call..twice. I was hoping they will call again today but as of now, nadah.

Like I said, things screwed up by themselves. Well, that's one for a change... lols. But seriously, I'm really going nuts right now, checking my phones every second hoping that the companies will start calling me up for interviews.

Such a hot aftie, it makes me feel so cranky. Good thing I'm all alone-y. YUCK!

Wish me luck.

No comments: