Saturday, June 5, 2010

ANTM Cycles feat My Personal Favorites

I am bored and since I can't feel or think of anything I'd love to rant, I mean write about, this photo-blog entry about my personal favorites in all cycles of America's Next Top Model should suffice.

ANTM Cycle 1
Elysse Sewell


ANTM Cycle 2
Shandi Sullivan


ANTM Cycle 3
Eva Marcille


ANTM Cycle 4
Naima Mora


ANTM Cycle 5
Jayla Rubinelli


ANTM Cycle 6
Danielle Evans


ANTM Cycle 7
Michelle Deighton


ANTM Cycle 8
Renee Alway


Brittany Hatch


ANTM Cycle 9
Chantal Jones


ANTM Cycle 10
Whitney Thompson


ANTM Cycle 11
Marjorie Conrad


*** *** ***

Cycle 14 is still ongoing, if I'm not mistaken. I haven't watched Cycles 12 to 14 and I'm planning to buy a DVD of it soon. I am still bored. Whut da fart?!



2 comments:

LONEWULF said...

new site sissie? hehe.. dami tau common faves sa antm! haha

Z said...

No, Papa P. This is actually my original blog account. Then I tried out Wordpress and liked it there a lot but can't let go of this one. Kaya dalawa nalang to inuupdate ko. Pareho lang ng contents. :D