Saturday, June 5, 2010

Finally Living. Selflessly Loving. Really Learning.

June is so far, okay. Nothing unusual or worth-writing has happened yet. Whether it's a good thing or a bad thing, I don't really care. Though lately, I've spent most of my free time thinking about my life, about what I want, and what I need. I initially planned on making a list of everything I want and need to serve as my easy guide on the things I have to work for. Then I got lazy. HAHA. How I hope it's that easy. Making a list of what you want and need with the goal of crossing out as many as you can. It can be that easy but I know myself too well. I am not good with lists anymore. Chances are, I might even misplace or lose it even before I can cross out something from it.

It's amazing how everyday seemed like a chance of discovering something new about me. Funny how every time I daydream or indulge myself to self-evaluation, I find that I am still not the person I want to be or I think I could be. At least, I'm not becoming the person I hate either. Now, how's that for a good thing? Well, I've been through so much lately and I'm letting myself recover and move at my own pace. I really think that's by far the best thing I've let myself do. And when I finally get back to my old ways, it will all feel like brand new because I've changed. Yes, I did. And everything, good or bad, that I've learned and felt and saw and smelled and touched and thought and did, I owe it all to life. I am alive and I feel alive.

My life isn't perfect, not even close but I love it this way. It is better this way because I am learning (A LOT). This is probably what I need. This is probably what I want.



No comments: