Wednesday, August 18, 2010

unHEALTHY

This will be the first time I'll be writing about my health condition. I'm not going to pour out the details, of course. I just want to share this experience.

For the first time, in this series of medical consultations, I went to the doctor alone. I was so scared. Thanks to my uber wild imaginations and dream sequences that I suppose rooted from my belief that I should always expect for the worst but hope for the best. Well actually, there was never a time (so far) that I didn't feel scared of what the findings might be so I'd always bring my mom with me. But since my mom can't come with me, I had no choice but to come alone.

I hope this will be the last time I'll be going through this (physically) alone.

This may sound exaggerated.
Heck I hope that I just exaggerated this.

No comments: