Wednesday, August 18, 2010

To Multiply or Not To Multiply?

While transferring files from my desktop to my new baby, I saw this folder saved as "For Multiply Upload". So I opened it and boy, was I surprised of how many subfolders were saved there waiting to be uploaded. It has been a long while since I last opened my account. I even had to retrieve the password, imagine that. As per records, my last photo upload was dated October of 2009.

Due to some changes that happened in my life this year, I was reluctant to use my existing Multiply account since it was full of memories of my past. I even considered making a new one. but then I thought, so what if it has too many memories of my past? It was a part of my life no matter what happens and a new multiply account won't erase those memories and it's not like I would mean to that. I've always been good in keeping memories, especially the good ones.

So I decided to keep my old account and to update it. It'd be interesting to browse the account maybe after a year or so and see the transition from one chapter of my life to another. I just wish there's a way to change the user name though; but since there's none (yet), I guess I'm stuck with it.

Check out my Multiply Page: http://zen06.multiply.com
The Brief Online Documentation of my Life :)

No comments: