Sunday, January 9, 2011

2011. So far, you're so good.

This year has been so good t o me, so far. Parang gusto ko na ata maniwala sa mga psychic who said that Pisceans are lucky this year. 2011 is just 9-days old, though so it's technically still too early to say that I'll be lucky this year. Oh well, I'm just living this year one day at a time. If there's one thing I've learned from last year, it's to avoid over-thinking things and planning too much because I just end up feeling either disappointed or stressed out. Actually, most of the time, I feel both.

So how's my year so far... Lemme see.

  • Mitch finally met my folks. He's too shy, though.
  • I was booked for Palawan. The trip is on March.
  • Planned a perfect Valentine getaway with three other couples :)
  • General meeting with Musiqality. MAI as the new leader. Go Kekemonski!
  • Stephen's birthday celebration.
Marami na ata agad nangyari sa nine (9) days, ha? :D More on the coming days, please. Lord, let this be my year.

No comments: