Monday, January 17, 2011

117.

It's Mitch's birthday today. Naka-birthday leave sha but since wala naman kami napagusapan na plan to celebrate together, hindi kami nagkita. I sent him a huge birthday card via LBC. Na-receive nya nung umaga. Natuwa naman sha at na-suprise, sabi nya. So Yey for that! :)


I was kinda upset that I didn't see him today, lalo na at may special occasion. But family should always come first, of course. So naiintindihan ko naman. May sort of panghihinayang lang, you know.


Change topic.

I was swamped with work in the office today. Tambak yung due ko for feedback letters, homaygad talaga. I even had to work during my lunch break just to make sure I'll finsih everything before five o'clock dahil hindi na kami allowed na mag-overtime, which sucks a lot! pffft.


Oh life! Kelan kaya ako matututo? Stubborn me. Parang may dyslexia lang ako when it comes to life. Hate it!

No comments: