Thursday, March 1, 2012

I totally forgot that I have a blog. And I totally forgot how to write.

I remember a friend told me once that she knows when something is wrong or when something is up with me because I write sporadically. So when I do, I ALWAYS have a better reason besides intolerable boredom.

So yes, something is wrong AGAIN. My drive was killed and it sucks. I feel so bad getting what I don't believe I deserve. Life is really not fair and I know it but eveytime I play the role of the victim, I just don't know how to get up. Demmit. I feel so defeated. All my hardwork went to nothing. It just killed my drive. They killed my drive. This is unacceptable.

This is the worst thing I ever had to deal with in years. I know I just have to accept it since there's nothing I can do anymore to turn the situation to my favor but it's just so effin' hard. I was taught and trained to always rise above the situation but right now, I don't think I can do it. There's nothing more I can give because I've already given it my all but it all went to trash.

The problem with unrecognized efforts is it kills the drive in one snap. Just like that. It only took one snap. This is just not right.


P.S. How do you resurrect the dead?


No comments: