Saturday, March 3, 2012

There's this blog that I visit every now and then to check if the writer has a new entry. Like me, she writes sporadically and when she does, I always see to it that I read everything. Sometimes I even re-read her older entries when she doesn't have new ones. Stalking? Maybe. I don't know. I'm not really friends with this blogger but we have a lot of mutual ones. That's actually how I came across her blog. I am friends with her in Facebook and I follow her on Twitter but we never really talked ever. I greeted her on her birthday (via Facebook) and she thanked me, though. But does that count?

Anyway, she's really a great writer. If it wasn't embarrassing or weird I would have posted the link to her blog or simply drop her name here. But believe me when I say that her entries, no matter how non-sense she thinks they all were, are all very good read. She writes very sincerely. I feel her pain, her boredom, her excitement, her sadness... I feel every emotion in her entries as though they were my own. Whenever I read her stories, or entries rather, I feel less stressed and more inspired. It's like I draw inspiration from this person. I don't exactly know why. Maybe because we have a lot in common. It's like I can see in her the 'more-creative-more-sincere-and-more-sophisticated' version of me. Or maybe I'm just amazed to find someone who I can relate to the way I relate to her. She puts into words everything that I cannot say or write. And it's kinda sad though that I can't thank her or commend her for this.

Oh well, maybe one day, fate will bring us together and we'll be (great) friends. Until such day, I hope she keeps on writing because as pathetic as this sounds, I draw strength from her entries.

No comments: