Wednesday, September 5, 2012

On re-organizing and budgeting

I wanna be a billionaire so freakin' bad. Lalala.


I'd like to think my life is like a mobile phone. One button is all that it will take to format it and start anew but unfortunately, it isn't. Worse, everything you do cannot be undone simply because life is a bitch like that. However, I guess it's never too late to try to organize myself. I don't have to wait for another New Year to have the drive for change. I'm never good with New Year resolutions anyway. 

As a first step, I decided to start with my finances because my expenses for the past months have been disturbingly high. My savings still haven't recovered yet since my birthday celebration. Not to mention the new addition to my expenses, my guilty pleasure, my Iphone case collection. What can I do? They're so adorable. Anyway, I've devised a strategy on how I can save without having to miss a single payment on my dues. I just hope it'll be effective. Hell, it should be. Otherwise, I'm doomed to declare bankruptcy.

Well, I'm just taking this one step at a time. I've been bad with listing down stuff like things to do, books to read, things to buy, and the like, but who knows this time I might actually end up crossing out things in it as opposed to the usual scenario of looking for the effin' list that I've managed to lose a day or two after writing it. 

Oh, and guess what's number two in my list. 
It's to kill whoever reads this entry! 
And I am serious. lol. 

No comments: