Thursday, February 16, 2017

Blog Makeover

I want to change this blog into something that is more worthy of (y)our time.

How? I'm thinking of trying to post less about the dramas of my life and instead, write about my travel experiences, food  and movie reviews, and other random things that interest me. 

Why? Well, let's just say, I just don't want any more drama in my life. Not that I can totally avoid it but at least I can write less and less about it until it'll be no longer worth writing about. 

I want to focus more on the good things that happen to me no matter how random they are. Maybe if I become successful in doing so then I might actually develop a higher tolerance for all the dramas, negativity, and the "almost-day-to-day" emo shitshits I encounter.

Law of attraction, eh! Let's see how this one will work. Can't feel more intrigued, really.
And I shall begin in 3... 2... 1. *fingers crossed*


No comments: