Monday, September 4, 2017

the long weekend

Normally, I'd spend the long weekend either on a vacation or on a short road trip like Tagaytay, Batangas, and etc. This long weekend though was different. I just stayed in and buried myself with movies from Netflix, chips, doughnuts, and Pringles. Having done this, I wondered why on Earth did I never think of doing this before. It was so convenient and way more relaxing. Oh, it was equally fun too.

I think I'd be doing this more often on the coming weekends. It is so cheap, so convenient, and so comfortable. Not having to put on makeup during those three days except when I attended the mass (of course) was both priceless and liberating. LOL. Kidding aside, I felt more relaxed and for the first time in a long time, I didn't feel like the long weekend was bitin.

I feel like a legit tita already but I don't really care. Maybe this really happens when you begin to accept the fact that you're not getting any younger. You begin to realize that sometimes, if not most of the time, a fun weekend does not always have to include road trips or vacations. Sometimes, the best plan is to not have a plan.

PS. Having a great company is a plus, of course. *wink wink*

No comments: