Monday, November 10, 2008

I can do this!

i wrote a list of the things that i’d like to do… things i’d like to change… things i’d like to achieve… and so on. i’ve been doing this for years already and believe me, laging updated ang list kong un NGUNIT-PERO-SUBALIT-DATAPWAT, usually hanggang list lang sha. in short, puro porma lang ako.

just a couple of hours ago, i’ve once again updated my so-called life’s master list. but now, i promise to myself that it’s gonna be different. i’ll see to it na mangyayari ung mga nilagay ko sa list. hopefully, in two years time, ma-clear out ko na ung list na un. yep, two years ang binibigay kong allowance sa sarili ko kasi pinaghalong long term and short term goals ung mga sinulat ko dun e.

i feel positive about this right now. nakakaramdam kasi ako ng kakaibang DRIVE e kaya feeling ko i’ll make it this time.

i think it’s about time that i believe in myself.

I CAN DO THIS. Aja!

No comments: