Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Where was I?

It's been almost a month since my last entry and reading "I missed writing here." shouldn't come as a surprise. Seriously. I wanted to write about everything that happened during my absence but I'm feeling lazy as usual. As much as I hate writing in bullet form, I sometimes make exemptions courtesy of laziness by yours truly. Pretty much like this one. Duh.

  • Eclipse. I finally got to see it. Yes, 'finally' really is the perfect word. It was nice. Bella got prettier and Jacob is still a hunk as ever! I think it's the best among the series. The dialogues were sweeter and smarter. The only thing I didn't like about the story is the climax. It was sort of 'bitin'. Oh and also, I still don't get it why it was entitled as such. It's either I'm too slow or the title really does not have any relevance to the story at all. I guess I better start reading the book. My date thinks the change of director prolly has something to do with the improvements in the screenplay and the cinematography. He can be wrong but I think he's right. Or am I just bias? ;p
  • Toy Story 3 in 3D. Such an adorable movie. It was funny and a tearjerker at the same time. The story sort of reminded me how some things are really inevitable and how these things can hurt you but still make you feel alive. Well, we only gain in life.
  • Divisoria. Another 'finally'. After a long time, I got to visit the place again. Shopped a little with Avs and Kiwi. Had an encounter with flood and wished that Jaic was there with us. Lol. No matter how crowded it gets, Divisoria simply is the place to be.
  • Knight and Day. Had a movie date with Froggy and Avs before going to Avs's surprise birthday party. She was totally clueless and I loved it. Hehe. It was a great gimmick and congratulations to Froggy for a well-planned surprise. :D
  • Legally Blonde. The perks of being a Meralco employee!! Yeah. We got to watch this for free. FYI, I'm referring to Nikki Gil's theater play and not Reese Witherspoon's movie. Nikki was good, in fairness. I didn't recognize Cris Villongco, who played the role of Vivian. And Nyoy Volante really is a small guy. Hehe. Oh and Jet Pangan was part of the cast too.
  • QUALITY TIME. The best part of everything. 'Nuff said. OMG!
  • Family Bonding. I dated my family one Sunday... My treat, for a change. Had a great time; I wish my brother's here though. Yayan, my adopted baby brother, finally had his first professional haircut at Cuts for Tots at Trinoma. He's the cutest rock star ever!! :D
  • Date. Long talk about life, love, and everything in between. Plus the fireworks for the added romantic drama. I am smiling. I definitely am. Thank you. ♥
  • Musiqality. I miss them so bad. I'm so excited to finally see them again after months of being MIA. I missed dancing but not as much as I missed these ladies.
  • Service Application. After six months of handling complaints, I am back in service applications. Paguran nanaman itey! WARLA! Less monitoring, less irate customers, less phone calls, less stress but more pagod... mooooore pagoooood. Demmit!!
  • Masters Degree. I am craving for higher education. Or do I just miss being a student? But this has to wait til next year. My savings is still not enough. Gaaaad... I wanna study again.

Days weren't as boring and as hectic as before. My life started to make more sense and became more interesting. I am finally back on track. Things are a lot better now. The sun always shows up after the storm. That's just the way it is.

No comments: