Sunday, July 18, 2010

First love NEVER dies ♥

My love for dancing, to simply put it, is undying! It started when I was in pre-school. My mom would always laugh when she talks about how "bibbo" I was. My mom was my first dance instructor. If passion for dancing is hereditary then I must say I got it from her. My dad's a good dancer too, though. His foot works are crazy. And he's really good in Cha-cha, most especially.

Going back to my younger years, I can say I've been dancing all my life. There were times though when I tried to leave dancing thinking it was necessary at the time. But dancing proved to be more that just an extra activity. It became more like my way of life. I dance what I feel and I feel what I dance. It was like that. My love for dancing has been tried and tested over the years. Now, I've finally came to a late realization that nothing and no one can ever take this away from me.

It feels so good to finally go back to dancing again after some months of absence. The feeling is beyond words to describe. I missed dancing and I missed Musiqality above all.

Dancing is love. Dancing is life.

No comments: