Saturday, January 3, 2015

Dahil Mahal na Mahal Kita

This movie still gives me the chills. Watched it again earlier at Cinema One. I couldn't contain the "kilig", I had to share it as an FB stat. Lol. It was one of my favorite movies by Rico Yan. I even loved it better than his last movie ever, Got to Believe. It was better in so many ways... The story line was more realistic. Tackled about love and prejudice, how love can make people change and how it can change your life JUST. LIKE. THAT.

The part where Claudine and Rico finally talked after the brawl with Lailanie Navarro's character in the movie was my favorite part. Claudine's lines were so powerful and sincere and true. Made me feel the pain, as if it was told to me and as if it was me who told it. It was weird like that. Still affected me the way it did when I watched it the first time on VCD since I wasn't really much of a movie goer back then.

It's definitely on my list of "Movies to watch over and over again". Not that the list exist, but yeah the movie is that good. Watching this movie always leaves me wondering what if Rico Yan is still alive... Maybe there'd be more movies like this. Maybe he'll be as famous as Coco Martin and JLC. :)

No comments: