Monday, January 5, 2015

one word: toxic

Work today was, toxic, as expected. Changed my work schedule for today and timed in few minutes before 7 o'clock. By 7:30, we started to hustle. Since I was used to eating breakfast between 7:30 to 8 o'clock, I was already really hungry by 9:30 am. Was able to eat around 10:40, I think. Thanks to almost-endless-numerous-phone calls I got. Office got too crowded than expected. I couldn't even feel any tinge of cold air from the AC anymore, which by the way was already set to high fan and high cool. It was that crowded. The air was filled with body heat perhaps from the parents who underwent an instant workout by running after their kids around the office. Phew.

I left the office few minutes past 7. It was literally a long day. Imagine the exhaustion. I was so happy to finally see my bed at around 8. Thanks to my super friends, Anjo and Kat, I had a comfortable ride on my way home.

Hopefully, tomorrow will be a lighter and less toxic day for our team. #ASAPAKAMI Aftermath of long weekends usually last for two to three days. Usually, it gets worse than the first day. Wish us well for tomorrow. PLEASE. We really need it.

PS. It was still fun though. Thanks to my crazy teammates. Again, they worked the magic. Toxic days are always more bearable with them around. :)




No comments: