Wednesday, December 5, 2007

december 4, 2007 - random babblings

I know it's already past midnight so it's not December four anymore. But since I'm still awake, my December four is still on going.

Took a day off work and relaxed a bit. Haven't done that for quite some time. My day was nothing but ordinary, boring and full of non-sense. Turned the PC on right after I woke up and ate breakfast while browsing some sites and checking my accounts. Before I knew it, I'm eating my lunch already.. take note, I'm still in front of the computer looking for some good buys on different online shops in Multiply. Technically, that was all that I did the whole day. I just vegetated in front of my computer.

Come dinner time, I just sat on the couch and opened the tv to watch teleseryes while waiting for my mom, dad and utol. As expected, they arrived just in time for pbb. They wouldn't miss a single episode of that for the world. Fanatics. Then we all ate dinner together and shared stories about how our day was, like we always do. I just listened to their stories and chewed on my food one spoonful at a time. Then I went back in front of my computer and buried myself on Multiply.

Talk about being bum. I think I had the most boring December 4 in the www.

[another operational definition: www in this entry means whole wide world and not world wide web.]
stylish eh? *wink

No comments: