Monday, December 17, 2007

late-night updates.

Missed writing here for the past week and right now, everything's just so crazy. Actually crazier than last week.

Anyway, I just got home from Elbi. Gaaaad. Speaking of Elbi, I miss it soooo bad.. the place, the ambiance, the people, everything! :( Top of it all, I miss Erik and the rest of the clan. All my years in college, I spent with the group. It was a drastic change for me to suddenly not be with them every single day. Same with Erik... soooobrang nakaka-experience ako ng separation anxiety. arg. We grew together at Elbi. Almost all of our special memories happened there. Elbi's our love nest. It was a witness of our four years together and even the moments before that.

Update No. 1:
Last night was a blast. We [clan] had our Preppy Christmas Party. Sooper saya. Everybody had fun, I guess. If there was an award for the Mr. and Ms. Parlor Games, I'm sure that would be given to me and Erik. We practically won all the games last night. Haha. The concept of the games were full of twists and I'd like to commend the youngest batch for that. It has been a tradition of the group na kasi that the youngest batch will be assigned to spearhead the Christmas Party. Moving on, I really had fun kahit na napaupo pa ako sa ngalan ng pagiging panalo. The part was crazy!! Even got crazier after the party proper. Some, including me, are on the pool while others are upstairs videoke-ing while drinking. As expected, there are some who drank too much and got so emo and were out of control. They made the night all the more interesting, that's all I can say. *grin. That was another sleepless night but it was worth the puyat. I feel sorry for those who slept early. They missed a lot.

Update No. 2:
Our business is what kept me busy the past week. This is the first time mom entrusted me with something soooo big, something that can make or break our life, so I'm really giving my all to it coz I don't wanna screw up. puh-lease. I'm super happy because I think I'm doing great and I'm actually enjoying it. It just made me feel so grown up already. Anyway, I was there at our stall last week except for Friday and Saturday. I went to Elbi last Saturday and went home today. About Friday? Well, it was my rest day which I wholeheartedly devoted to watching America's Next Top Model. Haha. I was pretty (and) bummed out. *lol

Update No. 3:
December 9 was utol's birthday. He's 19 already, which I found shocking coz I really lost track of his age. I stopped being concerned with his age since he was 8. Haha. Not that I don't care. I just didn't think of it as a big deal. So when he told me that he's already 19, I was like, "huwwwaaaaaaatt?!!!" Anyway, we celebrated his day at Antipolo. All the Fortaleza's were there plus some distant relatives and family friends. It was a fun day. I just have this gut feeling that he can still be happier. Kung nandun sana si gf... kaya lang, wala kasi siyang lisensya, hindi pa aprubado ni momi si gf and mukhang malabong mangyari.

Update No. 4
Erik and I celebrated our fourth anniversary at Trinoma. I initially thought that it will be just like our monthsaries kasi sa mall kami magcecelebrate. Things didn't go the way we planned it due to time and budget constraints. The original plan kasi involves our supposedly first out of town trip together, solo. So we ended up sa Trinoma. Yes we celebrated at a typical place but the day we had was beyond extraordinary. We really had fun and it was something we can really call a celebration of an anniversary. It may not be as extravagant as how we wanted it to be but that's beside the point now coz we really had a great time. Lustay pera mode kami as pambawi. A very happy anniversary indeed. :)

- 30 -

I left out so many details regarding all these activities, nalimot ko na kasi ung iba and medyo natamad na ako mag-type. i lost the momentum already eh. Sayang. goodnight.

No comments: