Wednesday, December 5, 2007

my infamous blog

I didn't publicize this blog account on my accounts so I'm pretty much sure that this blog site is worse than infamous. And I don't care. I didn't create this account just so I can have people look at it and see or critique what I wrote and how I wrote it. This account existed because there was a time in my life that I needed an outlet, something or somewhere where I can pour my heart out.

As a matter of fact, I'm much more comfortable in knowing that nobody (as far as I know) visits and reads my entries here. That way, I can fully exercise my right to freedom of speech. *lol

Another thing, I'm already done with college and I'm now venturing on something that's totally not related to what I took up. It's through this blog that I can be sure that my skills in writing and whatever it is that I learned in my course will be safe from rotting. Needless to say, this infamous online doodle pad is my practice space.

To end this, I don't really care if there are people who knows about this account. They just probably drop by because of my pics, hahaha! And they're pretty much welcome to have a glimpse of my sometimes-thrilling-most-of-the-time-boring-life.

I know that I am one infamous blogger of an infamous blog. And I'm proud of it.

No comments: