Monday, December 3, 2007

Reminiscing..

Few days ago, I had an encounter with the so-called Nostalgia. I was just thinking of how happy I am right now with Erik. See, it's December already, which means that we'll be celebrating an anniversary again - our fourth to be exact. I'm soooooo happy.

I can't help but reminisce how our love story started. We were just freshmen students when our relationship bloomed and now, I'm already done in college and it's Erik's last semester already. Four long years. And in that stretch of time, Erik has always been successful in making me feel really loved, wanted, cared for... with him I felt like I'm a gem, well-guarded, safe and sound, from anyone who would like to take me away.

Having him is more than an answered prayer. God knows how I wanted to have someone who would treat me as his treasure, someone who will make all the happy moments in my life all the more joyful, someone who'll be there through thick and thin, someone who'll embrace all my imperfections and will never take it against me. And He gave me Erik - the very someone who treated me the way I want to be treated and most of all, loved me with all of him, with all of his heart. Erik showed me love beyond compare. No man in my life has ever made me feel so loved like how Erik did.

Erik's a really, really great person. More than his good looks is his BIG heart who can show you that he really loves you - through words, and much more through actions. He is my man - my catch of a lifetime.

No comments: