Saturday, January 12, 2008

cientobente. on diet.

losing weight is the second hardest thing in the world. resisting tempting foods is the hardest. arg. one week at elbi means one week of (finally) dancing again but hey, am still not feeling it. i'm still not feeling any lighter, no improvements... zero... nada.

i-a-m-s-t-i-l-l-f-a-t.

i'm not that fat really but i always believed that prevention is better than cure. i'm just getting so sick and tired of hearing my mom time and again telling me that i've too lose weight NOW; otherwise, it'd be too late. if there's anything good that came out from being extra chubby now it's that it was a reason enough to convince my mom that i got to go back to elbi to dance again. if not for that 10 to 15 pounds extra baggage, i'd still be here at bulacan running errands that can't even get a single drop of sweat off from me. in short, activities that are not helping me lose weight in any way.

i still have lotsa time, actually. i'm just getting sooo impatient coz eyes are on me. it's always the first thing my friends notice... "ang taba mo.." sheesh. kung hindi lang masama manampal ng kaibigan. hoho.

but hey, i'm now back to my circulation. in due time, i'd be able to go back to my old physique. i swear.

No comments: