Thursday, January 3, 2008

veronika decides to die.


i've been reading this book since yesterday. i initially thought that it was boring but i kept on reading it since i've nothing to do while waiting for the steaming machine (or whatever it's called) to beep. good thing that i anticipated boredom and decided to bring it with me at Bench Fix. the book is great. i can relate to veronika's character and to her life, where every day is just like the other. i'm not actually sure if it's a good thing though coz i've identified myself to the very reason why she decided to die. and to save me from wanting the same thing she did (as if i'm serious, though i partially am), i made another draft of my New Year's Resolution. i added "Make my day different from the others" and wrote it as number 1. yes, i made it my top priority and losing weight is my very high second priority. :D

it's still too early to write a review about it but i'll do it as soon as i finish the book. paulo coelho rocks. :D

No comments: