Monday, January 7, 2008

on idle times... updates

haven't been able to blog lately... and it's because i was sick. actually, i still am but i'm feeling a whole lot better. have nothing much to write about, really.. i just want to write. i have so many thoughts in my head and i don't know which one to write about. so lemme try..

first up: there's my dilemma of whether or not to go with my family in migrating to canada. sure there are bigger opportunities there but i'm not quite sure if i can give up my life here for a promising life abroad. you know it's not easy to just leave everything behind especially if i have lived here all my life. this is the place i've known and seen for almost 22 years. i can't just give this up.

since i still haven't decided about this matter yet, i can't figure out my next move. i just graduated last semester so right now, i don't know whether i'll study again or start to work. if i decide to go with my family, i'd have to study again because i'm already turning 22 (ouch) on March, which means that in terms of age, i'm already expected to be independent already so i'd be required to file a solo application for migration. that's the rule of the Canadian embassy. To work or not to work - that is the question. *boink

second up: diet. i really need to slim down. gaaad. i'm getting fatter and heavier day by day. but how can i slim down? i don't have time to exercise and whenever i have time, i feel lazy to do so. haha. kidding. ang sarap sarap naman kasi kumain. arg. my mom always reminds me about my weight and physique. eto na kasi ang pinakmataba kong katawan. imagine? from 100 to 105lbs, i now weigh 120lbs? gosh. i'm starting to feel very body-conscious for the first time. ohwell, you know what they say, there is always a first time for everything. this just sucks. that's it.

those are the two major dilemmas i have. petty as it is for others, for me it's a big big big deal. God, please guide me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi mare.. hehehe wow.. 120??? same tau problem.. ano?? migrating to canada?? palau ka na ng palau ah... panu na kita mahahabol nyan?? hehehe well im secured naman sa ating communication hehehehe miss you... may you have a very good decision regarding that matter.. :) mwuahz...

Anonymous said...

thanks mare. i already made up my mind. i'm not gonna go. :)