Wednesday, November 25, 2009

work it, crazy!

i am pasaway. i should be on my feet finishing my choreography for this sat's open training. but i am here, vegetating again in front of my pc. well, this won't take any longer. i just want to write first then i'll turn this distraction off.

although tiresome, i am enjoying every minute of my busy schedule. i met a lot of people and got to work with other business centers' personnel. it's just funny that my sched has been so crazy the past weeks. most days, i am at ortigas practicing for something or attending seminars. like next week, i won't be reporting at the office at all. ow-em-nyi.

also, i was pretty much exhausted at work today. fyi: i reported at our office. how's that. stayed til 7pm but still wasn't able to finish what i was supposed to finish. demmit! i won't be at the office tomorrow. i'll be back there on friday. funny thing, i'd like to think that i am missed at the office. perhaps, they do. they're just too shy to admit it. bwahaha! oh well, I MISS THEM TOO!


i discovered a new song to love. And by new i mean something new for me.
Oh I love it!




No comments: