Monday, November 30, 2009

Definitely In Cloud 9 :)

I still can't believe that people actually loved my So Dope choreography. I honestly thought it was very amateur and that it will definitely show that it my first time. Well, I'm super duper happy that it went well. I got lots of good feedback and some helpful tips on how I can improve. It really inspired me to continue on trying. Perhaps, someday, if I work really hard, I'll be worthy of even just one collabo dance with two of the topnotch choreographers I have ever known - Erik and Louie! Yeah!

It still hasn't sunk in to me yet. At times, I'd like to think that I am just dreaming. I never thought I could pull something like this off. I was contented to just being in the background and dance whatever it is that was being taught to me. Thanks to Ja(ck)nina and Mai for pushing me and encouraging me to do it. Also, I am uber thankful to Erik for being so supportive and for encouraging me as well. Although sometimes I think he's just biased, his words really helped me A LOT! Of course, to God for giving me the patience, perseverance, and the creativity that I need to come up with the choreography. I am super happy!!

I was initially afraid that it might turn out as the greatest fiasco of all time for noobs who wants to try and be a choreographer. Fortunately, it turned out otherwise. It made my heart bloat to know that someone was actually inspired by my choreography. I am indeed in Cloud 9. I never thought I'd experience being commended for a dance that I can call MINE.

LIFE surprised me again. The only difference is, I'm loving it this time!

My choreography to So Dope by the New Boyz


1 comment:

Ranran said...

hi, zen!

may blogspot site ka pala. i just want to commend you also for a great job done on your first class. i saw the video and you are dope! haha! i hope i'll be there next saturday on your second class.

btw, i'm following your blog now. :)

take care!

-ara