Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Back to work for tomorrow ONLY.

Yes, I'll be back for work tomorrow. Will finally get to wear my uniform again. Heehee. I'll be reporting tomorrow at the office then that's the last of it for this week. Though I am thinking of working on Saturday (morning) just so I can start dealing with my back logs. Boo! I am supposed to attend the Day 2 of the next batch's WIT seminar this Friday so I can get a certificate for finishing the WIT seminar series. But apparently, there's a conflict again with my sched. Grabe, mabenta lang. The management released a memo just this morning calling all the attention of the 2008-2009 CRS hirees for a whole-day seminar at the main office. Attendance is mandatory, I suppose, so that means Imma kiss my WIT certificate goodbye. OUCH. I just wish I can work it out with the WIT coordinator. Maybe they can give me a consideration. My schedule's not my call, after all. Saklap lang oh. I will only miss one day but see the effect it will have on me. Sisihin ang HRD!! Ohwell, I'll just keep my fingers crossed.

By the way, here are some of the pics taken at the seminar. It was by far the coolest seminar I had in Meralco. Kwela yung mga kasama namin. We just had fun. Puro kalokoahan, gaguhan, hiritan, at pictures lang ginawa namin. Yeah!




More pics on my facebook account.
I had a long fun fun fun day.
Rest, I'm coming.


No comments: