Monday, April 11, 2011

Some of my Untold Adventures (March 2011)

March was a busy month for me, especially at work. The only good thing about this month is that I lost wait effortlessly. I met an injury. I have tendonitis. I can't bend or straighten my left leg without feeling tremendous pain. I've always been very tolerant with physical pain so when I say something hurts, it really does. Boohoo! Oh, and I turned 25. This is by far the best birthday ever.

Meralco-Valenzuela Business Center Summer Outing 2011
Villa Concepcion Wet n Wild (Marchn 5)

We have "special" guests!


Yayan meets Kuya Mishhh
Cosmikidz, Mall of Asia (March 12)

We look so wasted because we've been chasing Yayan around the playplace.


MERALCO CHEERDANCE COMPETITION 2011
CRS THUNDERS (March 17, 2011)

OYEEEEEEEN!!


MY SILVER BIRTHDAY
At our humble home (March 20)

The best birthay everrrrrr!! :)


HAPPY 5th MONTHSARY TO US!!
Dad's Buffet, West Ave (March 21)

Oh happy day... ♫♪♫


THE 2ND MVP CUP
Meralco Fitness Center (March25-27)

One beat... GO MERALCO!!

*********************
Wooooaaaah, whattamonth! Loads of activities and responsibilities! Nevertheless, I'm so happy with how this month went. I had the best birthday ever and celebrated it with the people that I lalalalaloooooooove!!


No comments: