Friday, April 22, 2011

Summer Outing? Duh.


The title has a tad bit of sarcasm on it. After I've updated my planner-slash-journal and my calendar of events/activities I've posted in my room, I just realized that I'll be out on all weekends of May. Well, almost all since the last week is still free. I really didn't realize it. I just kept saying yes to different groups of friends who planned to get together this summer. I can just imagine how neg-neg i'll get after all these outings. I will be a CHINITA. Half Chinese-Half Ita. Bwahahahaha!!

MY OWN CALENDAR OF ACTIVITIES/EVENTS

April 30 to May 1: Summer getaway with CRS Cheering Team 2011 (THUNDERS) at Puerto Galera
May 7 to May 8: Summer getaway with UPLB Street Jazz Dance Company at Nasugbu, Batangas
May 13 to May 14: Summer getaway with my BARKADA in the office at Canyon Cove
May 21 to May 23: Summer getaway with MITCH and another set of Meralco barkada at Boracay
May 28: STILL VACANT. Hahaha!

The downside of having lots of friends is spending much on seasons like Summer and Christmas. I remember, being on the same situation last December. Well, that was off-topic. Anyway, I can't wait for May.

Oh wait, what's the highest SPF available for sunblock again? *Big Smile*

No comments: