Friday, April 22, 2011

...and because I KNOW you're constantly checking on my blog site.

Call me judgmental, arrogant, assuming. I don't care. I call this being REAL.

-----------------------------

Dear YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE,


I don't need to be close to you or to talk to you everyday just to know you or the type of person that you are. You're much easier to read than a book I've kept since pre-school.

Truth is, I don't like you because I know you don't like me too. I've long tried to contain the fact that ignoring you forever will not be possible since we are on the same field but I will not be harmed if I try. I have tried a couple of times though to be friends but for some reason, I end up vomitting inside. I really cannot do it. Not just yet.

Probably because I still can not understand why on Earth would you make a fake account of mine in Facebook and try to ruin me. How low can you get and WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU? Huh. WHAT?! And the best-worst part of all of this is that you don't think that I'd find out. Well, be surprised because I did!

You think you're smart and you've figured everything out. You mapped out a plan of ruining me. Step 1: Create a Facebook account using my name and my picture. Step 2: Add friends who you know works at Meralco too. Step 3: Wait til a friend posts something. Step 4: And when someone finally does, you'd write stupid, mean, and low-life comments. Saying "THEN GO TO HELL!" for example. "Then go to hell"??? What the eff. Is that the best you've got. I honestly thought you could come up with something better. Something that's cheaper and dumber. But say what, you never fail to disappoint me, that is to say.

Here's another truth, I have not forgiven you yet. Forgiving someone who's not even asking for forgiveness and worse, not even owning up to the mistake, is not something that I am really good at. I am still frantically mad about this though it's been six months already since then. I can not forget nor forgive what you did.

Now, if you really want to be my friend, you just have to leave me alone. Let me move at my pace and STOP pushing my buttons. Use your mind and grow up. When that happens (if it ever will) then we can be friends.

-----------------------------

Whew! I feel a whole lot better now.

2 comments:

Sab said...

Wow. Kamusta ang pagiging immature nya Ate Zen. Hahaha. Fight lang. Yaan mo sya. :)

Z said...

Hehe. Naku, sinabi mo pa Sab. Sobrang immature. Well, for one, bata pa kasi talaga sha. Pero kamown nung ganun edad ko di naman ako ganun kumilos or mag-isip. So I guess, di pwedeng excuse ang edad? Idk. :D