Friday, May 16, 2008

four days.

A lot has happened in four days...

First up, I had my brace removed already. But in weeks time, Imma have it put back because according to my new dentist, we need to repeat the orthodontic treatment that my old dentist did. Hay, panibagong gastos nanaman. But at least now, I have an assurance that something will happen at hindi yung parang pupunta lang ako para magpapalit ng goma ng brace. eeerr!

Second up, I've finally began (again, for the nth time) reconstructing myself. But this time, it has to be effective! It really should be after all the things that happened because of this. I feel crappy and depressed right now but if this is what it takes to fall in love with myself again, then so be it.

"People think that losing the one you love is the most painful thing. But the truth is, it's when you lose yourself in the process of loving someone too much."

Third up, I'm more than halfway done in processing all the requirements I need for Meralco. I already have a cedula, barangay clearance, police clearance, NBI clearance, and an SS number. Hopefully, by the month of June I'll start working. In the meantime, I think I just have to enjoy my bum days while it's here coz it will soon be gone.

Fourth, tomorrow, me and my relatives will go to Bataan for the late celebration of Mom's Day. Woot! My first ever decent and appropriate activity for this summer. Hahaha! Ohwell, Imma make the hell out of it. And what excites me the most is that Erik's gonna come. Maybe we'll be able to spend some quality time there and talk about things. :)

Fifth, I'm such a loser. I still haven't seen the Iron Man. I didn't have the luxury of time when I have the money and now that I have all the time in the world, no more money. Life is bitchy. Lols.

No comments: