Thursday, May 8, 2008

Hearting today ♥

I don't wanna get too excited yet but I can't help it. I had my panel interview at Meralco and I think (and hope) that the result will be good. I mean, that I'll get in. It was a loooong day but I kind of feel like every thing was worth all my efforts. I really feel positive about it especially when one of the panelists mentioned "Anyway, we're going to hire you.." Waaaah! I really hope they would. It's too early to say but in the meantime, imma keep my fingers crossed.

Change topic. Had my hair cut today. About three inches was cut off but I still think that it's still kinda long. Ang init pa naman. So I'm planning to go have my hair cut again, maybe next week.

Anyway, before I went home, I dropped by at Gene's together with Tina and Cho. We were just four yet we had fun. I helped Cho write a cover letter for his resume... yeah, "helped" though I wrote the whole thing while he was busy texting his ex-girlfriend. That kinky guy, hahaha. We ate lotsa yummie empanadas and consumed two pitchers of juice. What can I say, we were "a bit" hungry. We're planning to have an overnight at Balia's tomorrow to celebrate something that I don't want to mention here yet. It's gonna be fun, I know. It always is.

I love this day. Everything went well eh and most importantly, today wasn't boring at all. Though there were moments of "little" sadness here and there, I managed to survive. Hahaha!! I wish tomorrow will be a nicer day or at least, be like today.

No comments: