Friday, May 9, 2008

oh happy day!

Yeah. This day rocked.

If you have read my previous entry, I mentioned there that I was feeling really positive about my application at Meralco. And yes, I was right. I did get in. I'll be assigned at Valenzuela Branch, which is a really, really good thing coz that would mean lower transportation cost for me.

Thank God that I got in. My uncle told me that the panel interview was just a formality, that whoever qualifies for the panel interview already has a sure slot in the company. But sad to say, two of my schoolmates didn't get in. I feel sad for them. And of course, really happy for me. Life's beautiful, after all.

And tonight, imma celebrate this victory with my barkada. Though medyo may tampo ako sa isa sa kanila, keri lang. This is still a happy day.

I ♥ today! Kasama na ako sa labor force ng Pilipinas... soon!

No comments: