Sunday, May 30, 2010

As random as it can get.

I am at home but my mind's elsewhere feeding me stuff to think about.

  • I've procrastinated enough and losing weight has to start today. Goodbye fried chicken. Goodbye hotdogs. Goodbye candies. Goodbye chocolates. In short, goodbye good life! Boohoo!
  • I am already 24 and should act and think like 24. I've lacked maturity the past months and handled things poorly. I've hurt people and have no right to complain on how they've hurt me too. It was a rude awakening but I am thankful that I have now came to these realizations. I'll be back on track in no time. I've lost and found my way.
  • Nicholas Sparks once wrote: "We attempt to be accepting of others. Sometimes we aren't but at least we try."
  • Chocolates are effective energy boosters. But since I am placing myself under strict diet, looking at his picture should be enough to keep me going.
  • I need to start saving. I've been working for two years already but I still haven't saved enough. It's not that I don't see where all my salary has gone. In fact, I see a lot of it in my room... in my closet, specifically. I see it in every top or dress that doesn't fit me anymore. Demmit!
  • Goodbye to you, self-absorbed b*tch a.k.a. ME!
  • I am in love. I am in love with life. I am in love with love. I am in love with everything there is to fall in love with. Best of all, I am in love with a fickle-minded-cutesy-patootsy-purple-ogre! I am thinking positively. GV! GV! GV!
  • I still can't believe that I managed to screw up the first half of this year. Oh well, what's new. It's what I do best but ain't it too early for that? I remember promising myself that this year will be MY year; that I will attract all positive vibes and will finally make things happen for me. How do I expect to keep my promises to other people when I keep breaking the promises I make to MEself. I have to grow up. I have to catch up to my age. Seriously.
  • Amidst of all the chaos I am in, God was still kind He gave me someone who amazingly helped me pick up my broken self and reminded me that life is still beautiful after all. THANK YOU.
  • I am no writer and I've had four long years of college life to prove that. Well, I will prolly always be this "wanna-be-this-or-that-or-this-and-that" person until I finally find the motivation I need to actually get up and do something to get what I want or to be who I really want to be. Motivation, where the fart are you?!
  • It's funny how Facebook provides much too many ways on how you can expose your inner feelings in the whole wide world-world wide web (www). By just liking those funny-silly-meaningful pages that regularly appears in your message board, you've somewhat successfully expressed what you feel or want with the great possibility that it will reach the person ion your mind when you clicked "like". Guess what I just liked awhile ago: "Remember how close we used to be? Yeah I miss that :(".
  • The truth shall set you free. It always have and always will. It's much too cliche-ish but the measure of truth in it is undeniable and most of the time, unbearable.

*** *** ***
Tired mind. Tired body. Tired heart. BUT...
I still feel alive.


No comments: