Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Can't get enough of G1BO.

I can't help but be amazed on how Gibo addresses the questions thrown to him. I just want to share his answer when asked by Sionil Jose of Philippine Star about his vision of the country.

I want to see a Philippines that is peaceful, has strong institutions of governance, has modern infrastructure, has food security, is technologically and educationally advanced, with a people who have the capacity to make rational decisions for themselves, true freedom of thought and of expression, a power in Southeast Asia and perhaps the Asia-Pacific, ecologically rich and diverse, in short a country where our people would want to remain.
I can almost taste hope while reading his answers. To relate, read on Sionil Jose's Interview with Gibo Teodoro. He is the perfect man for the post. I do hope he wins because it is our nation's loss if he doesn't.


No comments: