Sunday, May 30, 2010

The BEST MOM awards goes to...

... MY MOM!
Well, not because she is the only mom I have but because she really is the best mom.


I have always wanted to ask her how she does it. I mean, being a mom is the noblest-most-tiresome job ever, not to mention that they cannot take any day off, right? It's not like they can post a note on the fridge and say "I'm on leave. Do not disturb." I know she's tired but still she never lets it show. Our moms are the most selfless human beings in this world and they give the best comfort too, don't you agree? It doesn't matter where as long as I am with my mom, it ALWAYS feels like I am home.

Going back to the days when I was still pasaway, though I still am only that I toned down, I remember some times where I thought my mom would give up on me but didn't. There was a phase in my life when loving me was, I think, the hardest thing my mom ever did. She prolly even doubted herself because of me, of the way I was when I was in grade school and in highschool. Despite of everything and anything, she kept on loving me. I gave her a hard time in loving me but she was still there. She stood by me until I was matured enough to realize everything I did and that I wasn't in any way deserving of her love.

I am who I am because of my mom and the things I learned through her and from her. She is a large part of who I am. She is my best friend. She is my idol. She means the world to me. My mom is my everything! Too much for an over-used statement but if I were given a chance to choose who I want to be my mom, I will choose her EVERY TIME.

I always told myself that by 24 or 25, I will be someone's wife and by 26 I'd be a hot mommah (Hihi!). But because I am still single, I obviously have to make some adjustments. LOL! However, I also always ask myself am I mother material? It sure feels good to have my baby but am I up for the challenge? Am I or will I ever be ready to do what my mom have done for me and for our family? Then I realized, I don't have to worry at all because I LEARNED FROM THE BEST!


Facebook Status: Mothers don't just know best. They also LOVE best!


No comments: