Sunday, October 9, 2011

Of Multi-tasking and Instagram

So what else is perfect for a lazy afternoon? Movie! and Chips! and Wifi! and Bed!

I really need to save up money in prep for my upcoming trips this last quarter of the year. So in accordance to this "so-effin-hard-to-achieve" goal (ehem ehem), I try to stay home as much as possible, like today. And here's what I realized: It's easier to stay at home and avoid getting bored (Thank you, Instagram) than to go out and avoid spending. I know, it's like stating the obvious and not that it's big of a deal, maybe I'm just trying to calm myself here. Hehe.

Too much of avoiding boredom, I am watching a movie, blogging, instagramming, and eating chips simultaneously. And I'm doing all these without sweat. I know, it's really not something I should be proud of. Someone out there or maybe you could do all these better or prolly can do even more. Duh. Anyway, back to what I was saying.

The Movie: The Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants 2.
I watched the first one and liked it so when I knew about its 2nd movie (Thanks to Astroplus), I bought a copy. And I was right. I am enjoying the movie so far. Reminds me pretty much of Now and Then, a movie from 1990-something. It was also about a story of four friends who grew up together and blah blah blah. Blake Lively is so pretty. Her looks never changed even after she got in to Gossip Girl. But Amber Tamblyn is my favorite. Not that I can relate to her because I don't think we're the same. I just really lover her character in the movie and her beauty.

Reminds me of my lovies, Rosa-Leri-Joy!

And the photo above is an indication of how fast I got addicted to Instagram, right? Oh no.

No comments: