Saturday, October 15, 2011

Promotion is Sweeter the 2nd Time Around :)


Finally, the result of my technical exam was released earlier today! The result? Let’s just say, GOD IS GOOD!! I am so happy like a happy meal. Lol.

After almost two months of waiting, I finally got what I have been praying for - my second promotion! (Yes, the exclamation point is really necessary. Lol.) Finally. Thank you, Lord. Since I waited for almost two months, I cannot help but nurse a sort of “panic” about the result of my exam. Out of sheer desperation, I remember forwarding every single silly chain text message that I received while waiting for the long overdue result. But today, I feel like I am salvaged.

I feel so much better now because earlier this week, I was full of doubts - questioning my decisions, and my judgment. I, for awhile, felt like I am heading to the unknown without a plan for a good monumental escape.

The timing was really perfect. God is really good. When you are at what you can consider a low point of your life, He hugs you with this kind of good things to remind you that everything is worth it and that all else will be okay.

Thank you, God.

No comments: