Saturday, October 15, 2011

Of 15th of October Surprises, Frogs, and Friendships



This year’s 15th of October was the longest and most dramatic Saturday that I can remember.

It was Froggy’s birthday. Being that he’s one of my closest pals, I know how he is. He loves setting up surprises for other people but he doesn’t want the same for himself. Weird, right? As a matter of fact, his senses and radar are extra sensitive every 15th of October. His mindset is that it’s his turn to be surprised. Froggy loves spoiling surprises for him as much as he loves setting up surprises for others. Yes, that’s how he really is. 

Bottom line is, we were able to surprise him for two consecutive years already. As much as he would hate to admit it, he was surprised and indeed, touched. By the way, the party lasted overnight. Venue and other arrangements were taken cared of by Marvin Oriarte (mastermind). 



SURPRAAAAAAAYYYS!! 

Froggy’s party was more like a reunion more than it was a birthday party. Karlo, our long(figuratively) lost friend, decided to come over.  And as much as I would hate to admit it, I really missed the guy. It’s been almost a year since our misunderstanding happened and for me, that ship has already sailed. Time really heals wounds, I guess.


P.S. Thanks to Marvin Oriarte (mastermind) for letting us use Suede Room Studio as the venue.

No comments: