Saturday, March 7, 2009

i.am.sick.and.it.sucks.

I am supposed to attend a wedding of two of my close friends from college but I woke up with a fever. This sucks. I really wanted to go because theirs is the first wedding that I was invited to as part of the guest list. But hey, it's not like I gatecrashed every wedding I attended to before this. It's just that, when I attend weddings before, it's either because the couple was a relative or because my family was invited. But this? This is special because the bride and the groom are my friends.. people who I've shared ups and downs with in college.Wrong timing talaga!

Talking about weddings, I am turning 23 on the 20th and most of my friends are about the same age as mine or a little younger/older (Age bracket: 21 to 26). Then that's when it hit me... We are now in or approaching the marrying age. Oh well, this is just one of the inevitable things in life.

Cheers to the good life!

No comments: