Saturday, March 14, 2009

Lucky friday the 13th!

Friday the 13th nanaman kahapon. If I remember it right, 2nd na yan for 2009. But so far, I didn't encounter anything naman which will make me feel unlucky. As a matter of fact, I have felt super lucky during the two Friday the 13th. I have a fever yesterday, though. But it did not make me feel unlucky at all.

It was my second time to dance with my new crew last night. Comparing it to my debut dance with the group, I really think I did better. I felt more confident last night. I think I successfully redeemed myself from my not-so-great performance at Rockwell last, last month. And I'm so happy na finally, may video na nung dance. At least may mapapakita na ako kay Erik. Weeee!

This is a super tiring week for me and I'm sooo happy that this week's almost over. Finally, I'll get to have some rest and some time to relax and hopefully, finish my room makeover.

P.S. I'll be turning 23 next Friday.. should I celebrate that or what? Hmmm..

No comments: