Wednesday, March 25, 2009

sick again..boo!

Went to Ortigas yesterday for a check up. It has been almost 2 weeks already since I started having a fever, usually, during night time. My mom went ballistic on me coz I didn't want to go to the hospital. I really didn't think it was anything serious coz I don't feel really sick despite the fever. I feel lightheaded occasionally though. So to keep my mom calm, I went to Ortigas for a consultation.


"Twas a long, tiring day. I felt so exhausted walking under the sun from one building to another. It was like I was back in Elbi for a while only that instead of nature, you see tall buildings and people in corporate attire walking... with an umbrella! pfft.


Kung may sakit ka talaga tapos pinapunta ka dun, mabibinat ka lang. argh!


So they ran a series of tests... CBC, Urinalysis, Xray. The result was scary. Bad news is that, I am suffering an illness. Good news, it's not in any way, contagious and I am not dying or anything of the sort. THANK GOD!


The doctor said I need to have all the rest that I can get for a fast recovery. Good thing she didn't literally mention anything about toning down on physical activities. Whew!

LET'S DANCE! LET'S DANCE! LET'S DANCE! LET'S DANCE! LET'S DANCE! LET'S DANCE! LET'S DANCE! LET'S DANCE! LET'S DANCE! LET'S DANCE!

No comments: