Sunday, April 3, 2016

immortal.

Writing is not the cure but I am writing anyway. I am writing my pain. I am making this pain immortal. Someday I will reread all my entries like how I reread all our conversations. And when I do, I will still feel the pain. I will come back to this moment as if it happened yesterday and still feel the pain of letting a loved one go. Of letting you go. I will close my eyes and breathe deeply and exhale all the pain away. And I will be okay again.

For now, I will drown myself in this pain. If this is what it takes to love you, I will feel this pain. I will feel this pain everyday as I remember your smile. I will feel this pain everytime I will think of you, which is always. I will embrace this pain and think of you. I will live with this pain everyday coz everyday, I will miss you. I will not let this pain go. I will not let you go. You are my pain.




No comments: