Monday, April 11, 2016

Missing.

Haven't written for two days. Not that it sucks because what really does is the fact that nothing has changed. Same pain. Same sentiments. Same regrets. Same old shit. 

Today tho, I decided to fill myself and my day with positivity. I posted an fb status just so I can force myself to be okay. I wish it was that easy. I'm still not okay but today at least, I'm more productive. I hope in the coming days things will get better. I hope that I will get and feel better. I want to be better.

After 5pm, I'm going home. Not to sulk but to plan a vacation. No, I'm not running away. I just need to breathe. I need fresh air. New surroundings. Even for just a couple of days. I want to be alone with this pain. I want to ponder. I want to drown and be saved from this emotional quicksand. 

I miss my old crazy self. I miss me. 

No comments: