Sunday, April 5, 2009

when people start changing...


Have been M-I-A for awhile here. Well, let's just say that I got a lot going on with my life - with my health to be exact. And because I missed blogging, I have been thinking of what to write about when I suddenly bumped on my 'cbox'. Then there I saw my superfriend's message about her new url. And from dramaqueen-andeng, it's now dreagazette. I just can't stop smiling after reading her message.. =)

Di ko pa sha nakakausap about this but based on her blog site, she's no longer a drama queen... I am just so happy for her because all those years, since I cannot even remember when, she has been carrying a lot in her heart. Finally, her heart gets to have some rest and peace from all the dramas and other excess bagaages she carried around all those years.


When people start changing for the better, IT IS VERY INSPIRING.


Cheers to the good life!!
You Go Girl!! Payt Payt Payt!!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

hi mare.. nagulat naman aketch!!! hahaha na feature pa ko...

well not totaly healed but i'm there... hehe...

after everything.. ayoko nalang pag usapan hahaha...

not anymore a dramaqueen.. ayoko nang panindigan hahaha... di ko na carry... life is changing na.. it is something ayokong maiwan sakin hahahaha...

well i have to thank you kasi you've been there ALWAYS.. kahit milya milya pa ang layo mo and by chance lang tayo nagkita sa metro bar.. being friends with you is a blessing mare.. :)i'm lucky.. =)

love you mare.. ingat ka huh.. ang health mo.. mwuah.. thankyou thankyou...

Z said...

hay mare, wala lang..
sobrang happy lang ako nung makita ko site mo.
kahit hindi pa totally healed, at least you're getting there na diba.
that's a super big improvement na.
after all ng napagdaanan mo, i really don't expect you to be healed that fast..
BUT i guess, it's about time na you enjoy your single life mare! :)

you were always there for me too..
quits lang tayo..haha!
love you mare, im sooo happy for you!!

sa birthday mo ha! :D