Sunday, April 26, 2009

another ME-day = )

Spent the whole day at home. Woke up at early noon and ate lunch alone. After lunch, I took a bath then started my so-called ME-time. I ate a lot. I watched two movies. I was practically like a bum. I feel so relaxed.

I watched two movies, 27 Dresses and the American version of My Sassy Girl. It both told a fun and great love story but it left me depressed. It both had a happy ending but I was in tears all along, even in those parts where the couple's having the time of their lives just before the part where the conflict's gonna happen. I was crying real tears. I was in tears in most parts of the movie because it reminded me of how Erik and I was before he left for KSA. The movies just made me miss him even more.

And because the movies made me cry, I think I am entitled to my own revenge. haha! Here are some comments. No offense meant to those who thought otherwise.

27 Dresses has a great story but the casting's not that good. Katherine Heigl's way too pretty for James Marsden. Thank God they were both good. So I guess it's safe to say that their talents made up for the fact that they did not look really good together in the movie. But of course, that's not the reason why I cried over this. =P


On the other hand, My Sassy Girl (American version) has a good story too. And oh I loved the part where the old man told Elisha Cuthbert what Destiny means. "Destiny is the bridge you make to the one you love." Just perfect. I just wasn't exactly blown away by how the movie was, especially the parts where Jesse Bradford's reading the stories Elisha wrote. It was only because of the story that I got carried away towards the end.


On a less non-sensical note, it was a great decision to just stay at home because of the rain. And it's so nice to spend time alone, as always. However, my day may seem long but still felt bitin! I want more ME-time. More. More. More.

Here I go again, always asking for more. :D

No comments: